In Flight Connectivity
Solutions that enable communications services at 30,000ft
In-flight connectivity provided by air-to-ground and satellite networks offers airline passengers on domestic and long-haul flights the opportunity to get online at above 30,000 feet.
With the proliferation of Wi-Fi enabled devices and the demand for access to valued data services well established, the revenue potential for in-flight connectivity services is uncapped.
Delivering a service that allows passengers to remain connected at 600mph and thousands of feet involves many interconnected systems and processes to ensure accessibility, reliability and value for money. MDS integrated managed BSS solutions support flexible pricing, billing and payment models that enable delivery of premium services to customers at their convenience. Further, embedded business assurance analytics solutions can help to promote a positive customer experience, enable swift and secure payments, and ensure that service delivery processes are optimised and operating as intended.
Fast, Flexible Time to Market
- Business and MVNO market segment specialists
- Support for complex communications services
- Monetise, rate and bill any service
- Fastest tariff and product set-up on the market - days
- Single view of the customer and their services
Assured BSS Managed Services
- Experienced people, mature processes and proven technology
- 24/7 service management
- 50+ assured SLAs - dynamic monitoring and validation
- Automated credit and collections reduce financial risk
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Flexible deployment and business model options
- Lower TCO than in-house operations
- Leverage double-digit productivity gains
- Flexible OPEX and CAPEX commercial model options
Advanced Analytic Insights
- Fully assured process and analytic framework
- Hundreds of business process validations
- Order accuracy analytics
- Revenue assurance and fraud analytic controls
- Commercial and marketing insight data analytics
For further information on MDS support for in-flight connectivity solutions, we invite you toto discuss specific requirements or visit the to download the latest MDS solution papers.