Turnkey BSS solutions for MVNO and MVNEs
Interest in the Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) model has fluctuated many times over the years but has seen a resurgence of interest in recent times, including the rise of new data MVNOs. While players in the MVNO space have, historically, been more disposed towards the consumer prepaid market, with some notable exceptions, the changing dynamic of the IT/telecoms industry landscape, such as the rapid adoption of cloud computing services, suggests there is an opportunity for MVNOs to make greater inroads into the business market with convergent prepaid / postpaid offerings.
For existing prepaid MVNOs, MDS solutions offer the ability to quickly introduce postpaid capabilities that can scale from core billing and customer management functionality to a fully integrated, managed BSS platform for end-to-end customer lifecycle management.
For new entrants to the MVNO market, including established organisations such as retail brands and utility companies, MDS solutions provide a fully integrated and managed BSS solution with experienced resource to manage all aspects of telecoms service delivery, from hardware and hosting through to credit and collections.
Similar to web companies and over the top players, MVNOs can demonstrate exceptional agility and operate at a much lower cost model, which presents a compelling business model for network operators looking to gain or protect market share in niche and complementary sectors. As such, MDS offers a Mobile Virtual Network Enablement (MVNE) platform with rapid speed to market.
Fast, Flexible Time to Market
- Business and MVNO market segment specialists
- Support for complex communications services
- Monetise, rate and bill any service
- Fastest tariff and product set-up on the market - days
- Single view of the customer and their services
Assured BSS Managed Services
- Experienced people, mature processes and proven technology
- 24/7 service management
- 50+ assured SLAs - dynamic monitoring and validation
- Automated credit and collections reduce financial risk
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Flexible deployment and business model options
- Lower TCO than in-house operations
- Leverage double-digit productivity gains
- Flexible OPEX and CAPEX commercial model options
Advanced Analytic Insights
- Fully assured process and analytic framework
- Hundreds of business process validations
- Order accuracy analytics
- Revenue assurance and fraud analytic controls
- Commercial and marketing insight data analytics
For further information on MDS support for MVNO enablement, we invite you toto discuss specific requirements or visit the to download the latest MDS solution papers.